20 Jul 2013

Wandering

I had conflicts at home yesterday after going home for lunch. If I only knew there was only demo for Histopath I wouldn't have come back to school. But I'm glad I did. I didn't want to go home yet. I was with my blockmates 2 hours after we were dismissed. Having told Bri I didn't have any plans, he decided to include me in his! He brought me to this small Christian group meeting, and then to Christian service in Victory. So close to checking "going to other churches and experiencing rituals of different religions" off my bucket list! :) I had so much fun. I met a lot of people yesterday. Kinda creepy and uncomforting how open they are to new people like me but it was also really nice. Not sure if I'm going to push through practicing Christianity. Let's see what happens. :)

And as always, my mention-worthy friend Brian,
Thank you for being my acting boyfriend when creepy men are around. I love you!